Having trouble joining or participating in telehealth via Coreplus? Here are some steps that help resolve the issue.
Launch button is not appearing
There are two requirements to have the Launch Video Conference button appear:
The appointment needs to be in present or future
A telehealth enabled appointment type must be selected
If both of these criteria are met and the launch button is still not appearing, try deleting and recreating the appointment. If this does not work either, please contact our support team
The video is not working
If you can see them, but they can't see you, there could be a problem with your video settings. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem.
1. Check that there is nothing physically blocking your camera, and that your camera is not on mute.
2. Check that you have allowed your browser to access your camera
3. Go to www.webcamtests.com and click Test my Webcam. If you're unable to see yourself on this website it indicates that there is something wrong with your camera or that your network does not allow video to be sent. Alternatively, the site may say "your webcam is being used or blocked by another application". If you get this error, please close ALL programs that have access to the camera and microphone. Simply closing a program may not be sufficient. Please ensure the program is fully shut down and does not continue to run in the background.
The sound is not working
If you can hear them, but they can't hear you, there could be a problem with your microphone settings. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem.
1. Check that your microphone is not muted in the Telehealth session or on the microphone itself - some microphones have a mute button on the microphone or the wire that connects it.
2. Check that the person who can't hear you has their device volume on and their speakers are working. They can confirm this by playing some music on their device.
3. Check that you have allowed your browser to access your microphone
4. Go to www.onlinemictest.com to test your microphone is working. Follow the instructions on the page. If you don't see the line on the mic test move then there may be an issue with your microphone set up.
Unable to share your screen
Sometimes, the settings on a Mac can stop you from sharing your screen on Telehealth by Coreplus. If this occurs, you'll need to allow screen recording for your browser.
1. Go to the Apple icon and select System Preference
2. Go to Security & Privacy, then in the in Privacy tab, find Screen Recording
3. Select the tick box next to your browser to allow it to record your screen.